I love Ethiopian food.

Might I just add (I promise this is my last post for today) that I am soooo excited to have now in my dirty little fingers, my brand new ethiopian food cookbook. Tasty food to follow! I will let you know how it goes.

Comments

hd said…
Hi Ariella.
I love Ethiopian food, those lentil sambosas..mmmm.
AMZGGRC said…
you know you better send me some of whatever you're making. i'll be waiting by my door for the mail. the kid is getting even cuter. how does that happen??! <3
Anonymous said…
I'm lovin' your blog! I am so excited that more and more people are journaling their lives and thoughts for their friends and family to share and enjoy. Lil' G Unit is getting oh! so cute!! but it's no big surprise seeing her mama! Keep up the good work! lots of love, Dina
Elizabeth said…
ari--i just read your schedule. hoo boy! i was like: what happens if she gets sick? or if daniel gets sick? or if the baby gets sick? you are busier than I am and i have FIVE kids. ;-)

Popular Posts