Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Honestly, though...
A place where I tell the truth, even when I don't really want to.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
June 11, 2009
Sleep habits
I feel like doing this some days. I guess she decided to reschedule her nap.
And yes, we now have thumbsucker #2 in the house.
Comments
Michael Upton
said…
You all look great and the kiddos are absolutely adorable. I love the pic of Evie's smile above with you. We are expecting our second any week now. No lying, I am a little nervous, but very excited. Blessings to you all!
Jenn
said…
i was hoping aidan was going to suck his thumb but i dont think he is going to!:)
isnt it funny how and where they can fall asleep?!
Popular Posts
May 03, 2016
Termination
July 20, 2021
Have you seen anyone die lately?
Comments
isnt it funny how and where they can fall asleep?!