A day in the life of 'The Sniggler' (called such because she snort/giggles or "sniggles" all the time)

It is very important to begin your day well stretched and limber, so I do my calisthenics every morning.
Then, I sit on the pot for my morning 'you know what'. It takes a lot of concentration.

Next, I throw in a little laundry. Folding is my favorite part, it's so snuggly dontcha think?


In the afternoon, I like to play outside with the deer that are always wandering around on my front lawn. Cute, but I think their turds are a little bigger than regulation for these parts.

After narrowly avoiding all of my playmates extra baggage, I beckon the Mom-lady to put me in the bathtub.

Then it is time to hang out with a few friends, hit a few dinner parties, you know, the circle.

By the time all that is done, I am bonafide pooped. So I stretch out in my spacious and luxurious bed, pop in a few tunes (sung by Mom-lady) or drift to sleep to some strangely realistic story (told by the Dad-man) about some kid, conveniently also named Genoa, who obeyed her parents and was loved and adored and blah-te-blah. Who does he think he is kidding? Sniggle, Sniggle.....


Comments

Anonymous said…
super cute! can you email me? I have a question for you about clothes for the Sniggler. I'm coming down in a month and wanted to see if there is anything she could use. thanks!
Mothra said…
the picture of sniggler on the "pot" looks exactly like Daniel the dad-man. Its like looking at Daniels baby pictures all over again. WOW! I love that baby!

Popular Posts