So, these pictures are really out of order, but so is my brain right now.
We have achieved success in the Ethiopian food department (see pics below). We had injera (the bread), doro wett (chicken dish), and lentil stew. It was super yummy and also way more than we could eat at one sitting, which is fine because I love good leftovers.
Once I got my brain together, it was not too difficult to make. Except the injera was very difficult to get to the right consistency, mostly because I didn't have the right kind of flour. Oh well, still tasty.
The Geebs has her 4 month appnt. on Monday, so I will let you know how much she has grown.
I have about a million other things to say, but at this moment I am too tired (imagine that) so it will just have to wait.
Enjoy the pics.



We have achieved success in the Ethiopian food department (see pics below). We had injera (the bread), doro wett (chicken dish), and lentil stew. It was super yummy and also way more than we could eat at one sitting, which is fine because I love good leftovers.
Once I got my brain together, it was not too difficult to make. Except the injera was very difficult to get to the right consistency, mostly because I didn't have the right kind of flour. Oh well, still tasty.
The Geebs has her 4 month appnt. on Monday, so I will let you know how much she has grown.
I have about a million other things to say, but at this moment I am too tired (imagine that) so it will just have to wait.
Enjoy the pics.
Nana, we know how much you like toes, so this one is for you, so you don't miss out on them while they are small and cute instead of sweaty and stinky. =-)
Comments