Getting started just always seems to be the hardest part for me. I feel like I am sitting at the crest of the first drop right now, looking down at all the twists and turns in store. Not able to see every turn, and wondering if I will be able to make it to the end of the ride without losing my lunch. There is so much unknown when you are starting new jobs, leaving school, looking for a new church, trying to find new friends.......hmmmm.
Search This Blog
A place where I tell the truth, even when I don't really want to.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Getting started just always seems to be the hardest part for me. I feel like I am sitting at the crest of the first drop right now, looking down at all the twists and turns in store. Not able to see every turn, and wondering if I will be able to make it to the end of the ride without losing my lunch. There is so much unknown when you are starting new jobs, leaving school, looking for a new church, trying to find new friends.......hmmmm.
Comments